Wednesday 23 February 2011

Hatastic!

Wow, Wow, Wow!

Today I received some amazing pieces from Chloe Haywood, who is the brains behind the beautiful brand, Hatastic!!  What I love, is that Chloe makes all of her stuff herself, from unique pieces.  It means that no-one else can be wearing what I'm wearing!  You may have also spotted her in Cosmo....

She's done an amazing collection, exclusively for Clasp, so I couldn't help but share with you a little bit early...

This fascinator, is truly my favourite.  The inspiration is from the sensational new movie, Black Swan, and completely reflects the ballerina feel, which has hit the High Street.  Perfect for a sophisticated look, or even to mix up a casual outfit, which is how I'll be wearing mine!


How pretty!

The next piece, is a stunning, buckle detailed hair band.  Gorgeous sparkle, is complimented by the frayed edges. 



Now I don't want to reveal too much just yet, but please do let me know what you think of these pieces.  We have these and plenty more for sale once the site goes live, so keep an eye out.

Thanks for dropping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment