Monday 8 August 2011

Not long to go...

I'm sitting back with my ridiculously uncool drink (Ovaltine!), and while trying to relax, I feel nothing but anxious!  Tomorrow, some of our beautiful garmets are going to be pressed to perfection, and photographed by our fantastic photographer, Jamie Emerson.  And then uploaded to our near completed site, and then.....time to go live!

It feels like I've been waiting so long to see it all come together, and although I'm blissfully excited...it is so nervewracking!  More so than I thought even.

I have to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to the designers, who have been exceptional at getting the clothes through to me, being patient with the site, and wonderful at delivering images.

So! The site will be going live with 4 wonderful clothing designers, and will then be increased on a weekly basis.  It will also have 3 accesories designers, which again will be added to.  Some of the garments are one off, and some are one of 3, but with every design...they are entirely exclusive!

Now wish me luck for a busy week ahead! Sign up for the newletter at : http://eepurl.com/eSE0g
And stay connected with http://www.claspclothing.co.uk/ !

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment