Monday 6 February 2012

Natalie Fadugba

I'm so, so happy to introduce you all to Natalie Fadugba, who will now be working alongside Clasp Clothing!  Look out for some awesome blogs coming up from her, with some exciting fashion ideas, fashion tips and things to look out for in the upcoming season!

Check out what she had to say, and do take a minute to check out her personal blog at  http://www.thelionessblog.com/ 


Hello fellow fashion lovers! I’m delighted to introduce myself as the new member of the Clasp Clothing team. My name is Natalie Fadugba; I’m a 20-year-old student originally from Essex. For as long as I can remember I’ve had an extreme obsession with fashion, from couture to high street, millinery to footwear, it is an industry that I am incredibly passionate about. One of the things I love most about the fashion is discovering beautiful new (and old) unique one-off pieces, which is why I’m so incredibly excited to be joining Clasp. In an industry that is constantly churning out mass produced products, I find it a breath of fresh air that Clasp Clothing is representing new and innovative designers, and distinctive designs and I can’t wait to be part of their vision.



Keep an eye out for a whole lot more from Natalie soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment